Liven and Decorate Your Home with Artgenik Canvas Prints
Your home is a reflection of who you are. No matter where you live — an apartment, duplex, or single family home — the way you decorate your abode tells people a lot about you. While there are many elements that make your home what it is, from furniture to plants and knick knacks, nothing ties your décor together and represents your personality like wall art.
At Artgenik, we want to help you make your house into a home through unique and eye-catching works of art — all while making a difference in the world by supporting artists and helping the Earth.
How can canvas prints change your space?
Standard home furnishings can only do so much. Whether you are hosting guests or just wanting to enjoy your space, a home with completely bare walls can feel drab and unappealing. Even minimalists benefit from the occasional well-placed artwork!
From a design perspective, the effects of artwork in a home cannot be understated.
- Artwork can add color to an otherwise neutral room or it can accentuate the color palette that has already been established by furnishings and accent pieces.
- Art used as a statement piece can encourage “movement” in a room, meaning that it immediately draws the eye of the viewer, influencing a harmonious flow. This can entirely change the way a room is perceived, making it seem larger or smaller.
- One thing many homes lack, especially the ones lived in by those who subscribe to modern or minimalist aesthetics, is texture. Wall art can supplement this, adding a dynamic element that both stands out and ties together an otherwise homogeneous space.
- While it may seem obvious to use a large work of art as a bold statement piece, it does not have to be the focus of attention! Art can be used to enhance what is already there, creating an environment with pieces that work together, rather than juxtaposing one another.
- Most importantly: art makes a statement about who you are. Pieces that heavily feature greenery can tell guests that you are a fan of nature, while fantasy themed art may imply that you are whimsical and dreamy.
Art is one of the most important elements when it comes to home design. Whether you are looking to introduce art into an otherwise artless room or simply looking to elevate what is already there, Artgenik has you covered.
Let Your Passions Drive You — Artgenik Wall Art Styles
Just like you, your home is unique. Whatever your passions, hobbies, or design preferences may be, your home should reflect that. At Artgenik, we offer a plethora of beautiful and well-made pieces of art that fit any aesthetic, such as:
- Contemporary: This style is described as “the art of today”, often featuring bold colors and themes.
- Fantasy: From science fiction to mystical magic, this style is broad and pushes the imagination to its limits.
- Nature: This collection draws upon the beauty of the natural world, featuring breathtaking landscapes and animals in new and exciting ways.
- Seductive: Throughout the ages, artists have been celebrating the eroticism of the human experience. This tantalizing style aims to display beauty and emotion in a way that will entice the viewer.
- Space: Humans have always been intrigued by the unknown and unexplored. This collection incorporates the mystery of outer space and pairs it with unexpected elements.
- Surreal: Artists like Salvador Dali and Pablo Picasso popularized this style, which features bizarre and imaginative images, pushing the boundaries of the world around us.
- Vintage: With the resurgence of design styles like mid-century modern, artists have looked back to art styles seen in the past, such as the pin-up era. This style combines modernity with timelessness to create a piece that will be cherished for decades to come.
Every Artgenik work of art has been painstakingly crafted to stand the test of time.
Depending on your preference, you can order your selected artwork in an array of materials. Each has a different finish, adding new depth and texture to the piece.
- Canvas Floater Frame pieces are scratch, crack, warp, water, and fade resistant, with a glossy finish. They are also framed with a matte black frame that accentuates the art.
- Acrylic prints are printed directly on high shine acrylic glass, which is scratch and shatter resistant, highlighting the colors and details in the piece.
- Metal prints are scratch resistant, easy to clean, and very durable, all without sacrificing the integrity of the art.
Looking for a large statement piece or something smaller? Every Artgenik work of art can be sized to multiple dimensions that are sure to fit any space.
The Artgenik Difference: Artists and the Environment
At Artgenik, we want every purchase to make a difference in the world, no matter how small.
Artists are vital to our humanity, and we want to support them. With the rise of the internet, art-stealing and sharing has meant artists are not being properly compensated for their work. This is why Artgenik collaborates directly with artists, who receive up to 50% of the profits for each of their pieces sold. This way, they can continue to create stunning art and be recognized for it.
We care about the Earth, and we know our customers do, too. This is why we have taken steps to make all Artgenik products and processes to reduce our carbon footprint and be as environmentally friendly as possible. Some of the steps we have taken include:
- Solvent-free, water-based printing that doesn't pump excess chemicals into our environment. Artgenik has been awarded with the GreenGuard Gold certification, meaning that we have been recognized for our efforts when it comes to using chemicals that will not harm the Earth.
- We use energy efficient tools to minimize the waste of power and electricity.
- All Artgenik packaging has been reduced in order to prevent the waste of materials while still being safe for transit. Additionally, all of our packaging is 100% recyclable.
- We practice environmentally responsible manufacturing for all Artgenik products, including all-digital processes, power-saving tools, and sustainable materials.
While we care for the Earth, we want to care for the people in it, too. This is why we donate 2% of each sale we make to a non-profit charity. This is either a default charity chosen by us or a non-profit that you have selected.
When you buy a work of art from Artgenik, you can be assured that your purchase is making a difference.